Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tanjung Golden Village Cineplex

Thursday, 28 February 2007

I have written about watching movies on the big screen on the 9 January 2007. And here I go rambling again!

My daughter has been wanting to see '"Dreamgirls" for the past week and we finally saw it tonight at the TGV (Tanjung Golden Village) Cineplex.

I am so glad that Lian's friend got us tickets to watch the movie at TGV (Tanjung Golden Village) Cineplex because this would be my first time watching movie at TGV Cineplex. And interestingly, the cinema is the largest TGV cineplex in Malaysia. It is located on the 3rd floor of the Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre) shopping complex.

I have watched 3 movies at the Golden Screen Cinemas (in Kota Kinabalu - Sabah, Leisure Mall - Cheras, Kuala Lumpur and Berjaya Times Square - Kuala Lumpur). And interestingly, the GSC in Kota Kinabalu is the first GSC to operate in Malaysia. It was opened on the 14 July 1981.

'Dreamgirls" is a Broadway musical film, released on the 22 February 2007 on the GSC. I enjoyed it. Thanks to Lian. "Sound of Music" - my favourite musical film happened to be from Broadway too!

No comments: