Saturday, August 22, 2009

Emma

Saturday, 22 August 2009

3 months old Emma was presented me on the 13 August, as a birthday present, because I said I would have her. She is a chihuahua.



And to complete the gift, someone else presented a dog bed, a twin dog feeding bowl, doggy pad for housebreaking, a pan/spade poop scoop set, a bag of puppy feed & a dog belt (which I have not used yet).

I returned Emma and her things back to her original owners today. Emma and another of her siblings were taken home by someone else right away. I am glad because Emma deserves a more tolerable master than I have been.

I have looked after 6 dogs at one period. My children and I love to play with them. I gave them bath, cooked for them. They were a mixture of terrier, collie, shih tzu. The difference is that they stayed outside the house.

Having a dog living inside the house, running about, pooping around and biting clothes and shoes, is just not my cup of tea.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Moooommy!!! Why you so bad?? She's so cute! Look at that sad eyes..and the huge ears. She's only a puppy so she needs to be train. Training takes time what. Like kids no?? Have a little patience ma.

Irene said...

Yes, Lian, she is cute. And she is only a puppy and training needs time. Problem is we are not around enough to train her. Maybe next time when circumstances change.

Irene said...

Puppies are definitely not the same as kids. Love you bunches, Lyanne.

Iain Cameron said...

I do agree with you Irene. Better if they are not inside the home. I am not a doggy kind of person but we had Mandy for 3 lovely years before she died.