Sunday, December 18, 2005

Presents

Monday, 19 December

A friend said she wanted me to come to her place to discuss some matters.

To the least of my expectations, she handed me a box and ask me to open it and this is what I got - a Christmas present - Nativity.









It is not a porcelain plate, not a Corning ware, not a Pyrex ware.

Just an ordinary plate turned special with the sticker of the fairies!












Surprise package: Dried flowers, sent all the way from Australia, by a person I only met and known for 2 days in Kota Kinabalu!

It really made my day!

1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

Hi Irene, I am pleased to see your feelings written down. It makes it so much easier if you share your thoughts and feelings with others. I do sympathise with you very much and there are many more who are with you on your thoughts. You have done no wrong. Look at all the good things in your life you have achieved so far and build on that. Just look at your children and your Christian beliefs and your helping others. All good things. I wish you well in finding someone you can love and trust again, all my love, Iain