Monday, March 16, 2009

Mistake Unnoticed???

Sunday, 15 March 2009

Nobody came to me and tell me that the skirt was worn wrongly. I would guess that it was not obvious because of the floral print. Maybe those who have noticed just smile and didn't care less. I really don't know.

It is not like I have not worn this skirt before. Today I didn't check the label for guidance. Labels are worn to the back if I am not wrong. The label of this particular skirt is together with the zip. And so this skirt was supposed to be zipped to the back and not to the left hip. I also forgot to check the cuttings as well!

It was at home when I looked at the pictures taken after the church meetings, that I realised something was wrong. The lining of the skirt, captured in this picture, fortunately was only in this picture due to me leaning against the car.

Mike said he didn't notice so I guess I looked okay! Where is my mind again? I know Lian and Yean would shake their heads and exclaimed "Mum.. Mum.."

No comments: