Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wal*Mart Gift Card

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Finally I used the free Wal*Mart Gift Card this afternoon. I didn't ask the expiry date when I received it on the 31 May and I was beginning to worry. It was only a $5 card but it was still money. So I got myself (1) Hand and Body Lotion (2) Deep Cleansing Skin Cream. Including tax, the total amounted to $4.98! I was happy with the purchase.



How did I get the Wal*Mart gift card? I wanted to check if a 'scratch & win' flyer from a car dealer is genuine! It stated that if the number revealed, after the scratch, matches the winning numbers listed, we could claim the prizes without any obligations.

I told Michael I wanted to see if the car dealer is genuine about that statement. Michael didn't say anything. He said he would wait for me in the car and let me experience dealing with American businessmen. The car agent smiled when I told him I have come to test their flyer and claim my prize. He led me to the sales office, filled out a form and gave me the Wal*Mart card.

No comments: