Monday, July 07, 2008

A Note From Heaven

Sunday, 6 July 2008

The following words touches my heart. It is a condolence card that Mum-Betty received, in respect of Billy's passing. It makes me cry. Feels like my parents and brother are speaking to me. Dad died in September 2005. Mum died in October 2007. Brother died in 1999.

If I could write from Heaven,
this is what I'd say,
Please don't miss me too much,
I'm with you throughout your day.

You may not see or hear me,
but if you're quiet and still,
You may just feel my presence;
because, in Heaven, there is free will.

Don't worry for the day,
it will come and go as planned,
Enjoy each moment you are given,
keep worry from your hand.

Keep sorrow to a minimum;
For if Heaven you could see,
You'd know I'm safe and happy,
I did not cease to be.

Moments in time are brief,
until we'll be together again,
as Eternity lasts forever,
our lives, they have no end.


I guess I am still mourning for my mum. Tears were shed during the memorial service for Billy. I was shedding tears for my mum.

Aunt Eddy practising "Both Sides of The River" for the memorial service.





John 14:27 says:
Peace I leave with you
My Peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid


Aunt Eddy practising "Amazing Grace"


I love to see these 4 sisters (Mum-Betty, Aunt Onalee, Aunt Eddy and Aunt Ann) singing together.   Sorry these 2 videos are not clear, but they are previous.  We could just listen to their voices.










No comments: