Thursday, June 14, 2007

Food Around The World Tag

Thursday, 14 June 2007

Thanks for the tag, Lion City Girl. I have been thinking what is my favourite dish since you tagged me on the 4 June and until today couldn't come up with one to share yet. When I do I will update this blog.

Meanwhile, I am tagging:
(1) Lyanne
(2) Anthony
(3) Ivy
(4) Iain

Instructions:

**Start Copy**

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?

Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it

Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Montessorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Health Freak Mommy loves Dim Sum from KL, Malaysia
Mama's Bag of Tricks loves Hakka Mee from Serem

2 comments:

Iain Cameron said...

Thanks Irene. I need to wait for your favorite food so I can add it to my list. Can't wait to see what it is. Or maybe I can guess it will be a pudding of some sort.

Iain Cameron said...

Still waiting for your favourite dish Irene, so that I can include it in my Blog. Cheers.