Wednesday, July 20, 2005

When you don't know, it is okay!

Tuesday, 28 June 2005

It is just over 5 weeks after my hysterectomy operation. This is the first time, after the operation, that I drove myself (my beloved daughter has been my driver since the operation). I had a nice flora-printed blouse on. Only if you look closely you would see the difference between the right and the wrong side. On this particular day, I had worn the blouse inside/out to the Madza workshop, the wet market and 2 of my friends' houses (one of which my dance teacher happened to be visiting), picked my daughter from her workplace at the Miri Crescent Kidney Dialysis Centre and drove to my mother's place in Lutong for dinner. That is when my youngest sister-in-law asked me whether I knew that I had worn the wrong side of the blouse!!!!

No comments: