Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Be Honest and Be Blessed

Friday, 14 March 2014

I was ready to pay $1.00 for the Kids Sun Hat.   The receipt showed $0.01.   So I walked back to the cashier and enquired.   She said it must be a mistake and suggested that I paid the remaining $0.99.   I asked her to check with the store manager because it might be marked down to $0.50 since it was the only one left on the shelf.   Cashier returned and remarked that it was my lucky day.   Forget about the $0.99.













Monday, 17 September 2012

$12.44, that was spent at a fast food, on the 27 June 2012, had not appeared in our bank statements.   I remembered taking one wrongly delivered drink to the cashier, and asking for a replacement.   And I remembered the cashier cancelling the payment and remarking that she will recharged.   And I guess the recharge did not went through.

So I rang and spoke to the manager of that particular store, who told me to call the district manager about my debt of $12.44.    I was ready to pay that debt, but instead I was told to regard the $12.44 as a early Christmas present.  What a blessing to be honest.   My debt was waived and my conscience cleared.

No comments: