Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Harvested Cotton

Saturday, 28 November 2009

For many weeks the sight of the cotton fields amazed me. It was only 2 weeks ago when I decided to take pictures of the cotton plants before the field is harvested, and wrote about it.

This afternoon as we travelling to visit the Cows of the Sky, I saw more cotton fields, but this time the miles and miles of cotton fields are cleared of their cotton.




Bundled and ready to be sent for processing to ??????? Someone said China.



A part of the cotton factory.

2 comments:

Steven said...

Nice article Irene. Where is this cotton field? Its a small world, you might know some of my friends back home in Malaysia. Both me and my wife are living in Arizona at this time. Been here in the US for the last 10 years. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Steven Kok

(localpcguy at gmail.com)

Irene said...

Hello Steven, thanks for visiting my blog. The cotton fields are between Plainview and Littlefield, Texas. Hmmm... know some of your friends back in Malaysia - that is interesting!