Monday, October 06, 2008

Hibiscus & Cannis Lilies


Friday, 26 September 2008


What would the earth be if there is no flowers? Gardening is not everyone's hobby but I think everyone enjoy the beauty that flowers radiate. Thanks to God for flowers. Today I am blessed to see different kinds of the hibiscus (Bunga Raya), the national flower of Malaysia, in the Kuching Friendship garden. I am captivated.

Once upon a time I noticed the red colored single petal hibiscus flower.



My eyes was blind to the white ones???


I like the multi-layers petals :) I think they are more beautiful - the red, purple and pink. I know there are many many colors.







There were also the cannis lilies in the Friendship Garden. I see the yellow, pink and red colored.



1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

Very beautiful.