Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some Policies I don't know about the Postal Services?

Saturday, 15 March 2008

I am very disappointed with the Postal Services today! Very very disappointed. A letter posted to me, using my maiden name, on the 22 February 2008, was returned to the sender on the 2 March 2008. It was never delivered to my residential mail box!

One sticker on the envelope said:
...........................................................................02/27/08
UNABLE TO FORWARD/FOR REVIEW
NO FORWARDING ORDER ON FILE
RETURN TO POSTMASTER
OF ORIGINAL ADDRESSEE FOR REVIEW
.............................................................................................

Another sticker on the envelope said:
..........................................................................03/02/08
RETURN TO SENDER
ATTEMPTED - NOT KNOWN
UNABLE TO FORWARD
...........................................................................................

The sender posted it again to me, using the same name, on the 12 March 2008. This time, it was c/o Mike's name. It is ridiculous! This is the first time in my life that a mail is not delivered when the address is valid!!!

I don't understand why and I am going to find out why! If it was because of my name, then I shouldn't be receiving any mail with that name at all. I have received other letters, with the same name and address, from the same sender.

No comments: