Saturday, 27 January 2007
This is fun. You will know yourself better after the exercise. I thought I post it in my blog. Try it and pass it on if you like. Just replace your own answers.
1. FIRST NAME: Irene
2. WERE YOU NAME AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday, on my way back from mum's place. Thinking about mum - not being able to communicate, can't see, can't talk, can't move, can't response when I asked her to, trapped in a body that she has been active for the last 80 years, don't know how long she will be in this state of helplessness and when God will relieve her of her affliction - breaks my heart.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it is readable.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Lunch meat? Meat for lunch? I don't care for lunch meat. Don't care about lunch either.
6. KIDS? No kids now. I have 2 beautiful grown up children, one girl and one boy.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I like me. I am a child of God. Everyone is unique and special.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a diary, though I don't have the good habit of writing every night.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I am no good in this. I guess not.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I don't remember havng my tonsils taken out. Can't ask Dad. He has gone over the veil. Can't ask Mum. She can't response to me now.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, thanks. I am afraid of heights. I will die of heart attack on the jumping platform before I even try.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I hardly take cereal. I eat rice or bread.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, I am not. I think I am strong in certain characteristics.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Don't know. When I have to make a choice, I don't know which one to choose.
15. SHOE SIZE? I don't know. If they fit and I like them, I buy them. They say different countries have different sizes. I have a pair of shoes that is 6 and a half, another 6, another pair that is 38, and another that is 36. I have a pair that is 5 and a half. They all fit!
16. RED OR PINK? I like red when I was younger but I prefer pink now.
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My eyes. I wish I have better vision. Have been using spectacles since I was 7 years old. Anyway, it is a blessing in disguise because I think I would be so preoccupied with sweeping the floors all the time because I am very particular about my floors being clean.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mum.
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only those I emailed or tagged.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOUR WEARING? Right now? Flora pants. Indoor slippers.
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? Captain's instant oats with Anlene low fat milk.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fan blowing and the computer.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Depends what I am going to be used for.
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Rose. Babies, just bathed, lotioned/powdered.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Janet.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Friendliness.
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SEND THIS TO YOU? Yes, I do. Very much. I admire her very much.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming as recreational, though I have participated in competition. Because of my spectacles, I was scare of taking part in sports when I was in school. I played softball once, participated in tug-of-wars. I think that it is all I did on the field. I like to watch though.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? I don't know.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Once, when I thought they would make me beautiful. I didn't like it. The thought of placing the soft lens onto my eye balls day after day, and other procedures associated with it, is not my cup of tea. I am too clumpsy. I am happy with the ordinary type of spectacles.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Fresh green leafy vegetables stir-fried with garlic.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends on my mood.
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green, v-shaped blouse.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I am scare of the cold. Do I have any other choices beside Summer?
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs and plenty of it.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Agar Agar
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lyanne, Anthony, Iain and Michael.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Haven't read much lately, except for the standard works of the church.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Watched a Shaolin movie at mum's place yeterday afternoon.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? I said "a child singing" - I take it back. When I read this again. I am not sure what my favorite sound is. I like the sound of soft music in the air. I like the sound of a little child saying "mummy". I like the sound of my daughter practising her guitar.
43. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? United Kingdom (1994).
45. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? You guess when - I am a Leo. Born on the 25 July, in an island of Borneo (don't worry, I am not born on the tree and I don't live on the trees. My parents are not headhunters!)
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sister Marsha.
47. NAME ONE PLACE YOU WANT TO GO THAT YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN? USA