Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tagged by Milky Bar Kid

Wednesday, 16 August 2006

I didn't know exactly what 'tagged' mean, until Lyanne explained to me. Milky Bar Kid had tagged me with the following:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next
3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.

The next 3 Sentences after the 5th Sentence of page 123 of the Book of Mormon:

And now I, Jacob, spake many more things unto the people of Nephi, warning them against fornication and lasciviousness, and every kind of sin, telling them the awful consequences of them.

And a hundredth part of the proceedings of this people, which now began to be numerous, cannot be written upon these plates; but many of their proceedings are written upon the larger plates, and their wars, and their contentions, and the reigns of their kings.

These plates are called the plates of Jacob, and they were made by the hand of Nephi. And I make an end of speaking these words.

I can only tage the following 2 persons, the other people I have in mind have been tagged:
Singapore Girl
Dad the KL City Kid

Thanks to Milky Bar Kid. Have fun!

1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

Very Good Irene. Now I have to answer your tags. Not so easy to do!