Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mother's Mangoes

Sunday, 25 June 2006

These mangoes must be waiting for me to take picture of them! I have said that I wanted to take a picture when Uncle Ni and Sister Monica were here!

Little Clinton was asking me "Aunty, when are you going to take a picture?" I better do it before they are all gone from the branches. I can't remember when was the last time Mother's tree had so many!

Mother has 2 big mango trees, that are over 20 years old and are still fruiting. They are different types. Mum would collect the ones that had dropped to the ground and sell them. They smell good, taste good and there are no worms!

1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

Irene, You know that I just love Mangos. Wish I was there to pick one as they must taste even better freshly picked from the tree rather than picking one up from my supermarket shelve after having travelled 3,000 miles or more to reach me. I like eating my Mango in a bath as it means my clothes do not get all sticky. ha ha mmmm!