Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Sweet Note from a Sweet Couple

Sunday, 14 October 2007

This was a note that I had safe-kept away. It was not just an ordinary note. It was a paper that was written by the sweetest couple that I know in Yuma.

It was dated the September 06, 2007. They wrote:

This is a great day! Irene has returned to Yuma.
To celebrate, I have arranged for the weather to get cooler beginning the end of September.

You will like it even more.
Welcome Home.
Gr... and Gl.... Ha..... and all of Yuma

I thought that was very sweet of them. Thank you! That piece of paper was at the door to greet us when Mike brought me home on the 6 September 2007.

The summer had been a little too hot for me and autumn was soon to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arranged the weather to be cooler beginning the end of septemeber! how do u arranged the weater!?

Irene said...

It is only a fun way of saying that they will pray for the weather to be cooler lah!