Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thankful

Tuesday, 3 October 2006

I am thankful to know that I have a loving Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me.
I am thankful to know that I am a child of God.
I am thankful to know that I can return to my Heavenly Father and live with Him again.
I am thankful to know that families can be together forever.
I am thankful for all the blessings that God had given and will give to me.
I am thankful for the trials that I have to go through in this mortal life.
I am thankful for the love that Jesus Christ has shown me, for his atonement of my sins.
I am thankful for my father and mother who teach me about love, loyalty, faith, dedication, sacrifice, work ethic, self-reliance, etc. etc. etc. etc.
I am thankful for my sister and brothers who teach me about team work.
I am thankful for my husband who has contributed to what I am today.
I am thankful for my children who teaches me that one is never too old to learn.
I am thankful for my friends who showed me how to relax in the midst of afflictions.
I am thankful for friends, that I have never met, and may never meet, yet believe me for what I related to them.

There are so many things to be thankful about.................................................

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

1 comment:

Iain Cameron said...

Lovely, Irene ... and thank you for posting these nice words for us all to read.